Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Veronica Mars


So, I am so darn excited for Veronica Mars tonight! I have been waiting for a long time to see how this season ends. This addiction started when Sarah told me about this great show that Chloe had given her to watch. So I know, it's a teenager show, but I'm still a teenager at heart and I have really quite enjoyed watching Veronica solve little mysteries at her high school and now at the college. She's a great detective. I think one of the reasons why I like it is because I really loved Nancy Drew when I was younger and Veronica is like the Nancy Drew of the 2000's, solving cases with her dad just like Nancy did. Anyway, I can't wait for it tonight, I hope it's a good one!

1 comment:

M- your favorite said...

Yeah for Veronica Mars!! I was also very excited to watch her. We love her. :)