Friday, May 25, 2007

1 more day!

I can't even believe that it's only one more day until vacation! I got to leave work today at 10:45 and it was the BEST feeling ever! I will have to admit that it's probably going to be a little strange not being at work for such a long time, but good nonetheless. Tonight I went to Lindsey's graduation and it was really nice. It's really strange though, how she's grown up so fast. Being back at the high school and there for graduation I remembered my own graduation already 8 years ago. Wow! That's so weird to see that in writing. My cousin Spencer was the Valedictorian, and he did an awesome job on his talk. When he got up to speak, I was reminded of my opportunity to speak at high school graduation. I remember standing there willing the sweat on my forehead not to shine!! I was so nervous, but I am so glad that I had the opportunity. Lindsey is such a great girl. On our way home, Dad said that he talked to another Father of a son in Lindsey's class who said Lindsey is always trying to encourage his son to stay on the straight and narrow. What a compliment that was. She's grown up to be such a pretty girl and is such a great example to me. She's so positive and outgoing and everyone that meets her likes her. I must say that Linds is also very very entertaining. I can't wait to go on vacation and enjoy her company for a while. I'm sure it will be great to have her living closer when she comes down for school! Congrats Linds!

2 comments:

TyGuy said...

Sisters are certainly the best friends ever!

I'm looking forward to meeting Lindsay in person when she comes down for school.

Hope you guyz are having a blast in Hawaii. I'll be missing you!

Love, Michelle

Amy said...

I hope you're having fun in Hawaii. I don't like it when you're gone for such a long time! I think I'm suffering from depression. I miss you! I'm pitiful. Come home soon!