Wednesday, May 9, 2007

we need a win!!!!

 

So, this is my buddy Dale Jr. Isn't he a looker? Currently Dale Jr. is ranked 12th in the Nextel Standings, and he's moving up each week. It seems like every single race Jr. gets the short end of the stick. He's always getting turned or bumped or whatever else can possibly happen on the racetrack. I am still hoping that he can get a number one finish soon! This season he's done fairly well, he's had 1 top 5 finish and 3 top 10 finishes in 9 races. Not so bad. Every week I hope for that number one finish will happen, but Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon keep on keepin on! Even though it hasn't happened yet, I'm not trading who I'm routing for! I am NOT a fairweather fan! I just read that Jr. and his sister are possibly announcing tomorrow that Jr. and other DEI racers will be racing for JR Motorsports. Should be interesting. Go Jr.!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Yes! He is a HOTTY!! Yummy! Okay so I am also a Daleheart fan! :) Because Kasey is not so good. But that's right he's a babe!

TyGuy said...

You guyz REALLY think he's hot? Well - to each his own, I guess. But - just for kicks and giggles ... "GO JR.!!!!"

Heehee, Michelle

Michelle said...

Okay Miss "I'm really into this blogging thing" - I'm waiting! :) You're not taking my "Not so hot" Dale Jr. comment too seriously, are you? :)
Love ya, Michelle

Oh and - damn.

Kendra said...

I'm not talking it too seriously Michelle, I don't care if you don't like him, you're just weird if you don't! Hee hee! Wouldn't the world be a little boring if we all thought the same people were attractive? Thanks for being like a sister!

Michelle said...

Kenj - there's nowhere to comment on your new post. Your fingernails look awesome! I like the new look of your blog page as well.
Love, Michelle