Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Place

 

This morning I planted some pretty flowers to put on my front porch. I bought these flowers the other day when it was over 80 degrees and I didn't get them planted until today when it was 42 degrees! I can't believe that we've had such a drastic change in weather. It's rained a few days this week and i just talked to Mom and she said it's now snowing in Bear Lake! Wow! I'm glad it's not snowing here! I am so excited to see my flowers grow and get pretty and fill in the pots. I'm planning to plant more flowers by the end of this week because I have lots of pots and plenty of flowers to put in them and put on the back patio. Hopefully it warms up again because they need the heat. I think I might even plant some tomato plants when I the weather finally decides what it's going to do.

It's hard for me to believe that a whole year has passed since I moved into my own place here at Waterlefe. It seems like the older I get, the faster the time goes by. I have enjoyed living here so much and have had a great time painting and decorating my house. It's a great relief to know that my contract isn't ending somewhere and I have to either renew it and stay or find a new place or get new roommates. Oh the joys of home ownership!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What beautiful flowers! Your house is so adorable - you've really got a knack for interior decorating. Everything always looks perfect!
Love, Michelle