Saturday, May 5, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

 
I found these pictures from when I was home in April for Easter. I love home so much! I can't wait to go home again next weekend for Mother's Day. We are so lucky to have such a nice place right at the lake. It was awesome living there and seeing the many different but beautiful colors of the lake each day. I remember looking at the moon and it's reflection above the water and just loving it! I wish the water would come up and it would be like when we first moved into that house. The water was right there just feet from our lawn and I remember just lying in my bed at night listening to the waves hit the shore. I know it's much different than hearing the ocean, but the soothing sounds of the water are wonderful nonetheless. I hope to visit often this summer and maybe actually happen to see Mom and Dad because of their changes in careers!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsey Hansen said...

I would have to agree with you on this one-home is the best place to be. I am going to be really sad moving out when that time comes. It will not be the same ever again because I won't be moving back for good, hopefully-that is! If you know what I mean by that.