Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Utah, Beautiful Utah!



I love the mountains in Utah! I was driving home tonight towards the mountains and they looked so darn pretty that I couldn't resist taking a picture. I know it's not the best picture, but I love the snow on the mountains in the spring with the blue blue sky. I have visited a couple of places without mountains over the past year or so, and I have decided that I just don't think I could live anywhere without mountains. Not only are they pretty, they really help me to know which direction I'm headed. I must say that I've seen pretty mountains all over Northern Utah, but I really love the mountains of Utah Valley the best. This picture is actually the view from the back of my townhouse. I am just going to count myself as really lucky to enjoy this beautful creation!

2 comments:

TyGuy said...

Hear hear.

Love, Michelle

M- your favorite said...

You did a great job taking the picture. I didn't see this post. And I agree with you mountains are the best. I love it also.