Sunday, May 20, 2007

friday night at home


Melynda and I went for dinner and did a little shopping at the mall. I got some fun shimmery lotion and some new wall flower scents at Bath & Body Works. I've found the cutest swimming suits for McKenna and I can't wait to see her in them! One of them is from the Gap and it's even a little halter top! How cute is that? I decided that I'd paint my nails tonight just for fun. This is the first time since I've grown my nails out that I have painted them such a bold color. I always love it when I see other people with their nails painted, so I decided that I would try it out myself even if it only lasts until Saturday night. We're watching Footloose and doing a little blogging. It seems like it's been forever since I've posted. Only one more week until I go home for Lindsey's graduation and then Hawaii that same weekend. I am so happy that I have something to work hard for this next week at work. I believe that we will have one heck of time there in Hawaii. Life right now for me is actually going quite well. I'm happy, happy, happy! I guess that's part of why I picked the pink polish!

3 comments:

Lindsey Hansen said...

Your nails look gorgeous! Listen to this funny thing. Yesterday I painted Natalee's toenails and fingernails light pink. She asked my why I don't paint my fingernails and I told her that I don't like it. And then today, Amber comes up to me and said that Natalee told her that I didn't like to paint my fingernails. I just thought it was so cute that Natalee remembered that and told her mom why. I am so glad you are happy; it makes me happy when you're happy! and I'm happy that Hawaii and graduation are almost here!!! LESS THAN A WEEK NOW!! YAY!! Love ya.. OH and.. I love your new blog set up (template) How did you do it!?

M- your favorite said...

Yeah- you got this to have a comment! I know I can't believe that your nails turned out sooo good. I love them. They look fake, but there not- they are so pretty. Yeah I am also glad that your happy, it's always fun to be happy. So let's all be happy!

Michelle said...

I haven't watched Footloose forever!
Happy is always good.
I'll miss you guyz while you're gone!
Love, Michelle