Saturday, May 5, 2007

Two People I love!


I am so glad that I can say that I'm great friends with my mom & dad. My mom and dad are two amazing people. I can't think of finer people to have as parents. I was talking to Mom today about some things that are going on with her church calling and I just stopped to think about how grateful I am that I had parents who taught me to be responsible. I know that the values that were instilled in me were the same values that they were taught by their parents. How lucky am I to have come from two great families. My grandparents are wonderful people too and taught their kids well. I think that I am the person that I am because of Mom & Dad. I learned to work, to take responsibility, to love, and to serve from my parents. I hope to one day teach my own children the important things that I have learned from Mom & Dad. This picture was taken at the Los Angeles temple when we visited in February. We were only there for the weekend, but we had a great time together. I am so proud of my mom and dad and all the things that they have accomplished.

1 comment:

Lindsey Hansen said...

I will have to agree with you on this too! I don't think we could have asked for better parents than these two wonderful people and FRIENDS of ours. They have taught us well. All the wonderful conversations that we have with them, really are inspirational and a benefit in our lives. I like the idea that we are also their very best friends. I think that is why we are so close to each other. They have a lot of wisdom to share! I love them deeply! For those who do not know these two wonderful people, you are missing out! I love you mom and dad!