Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Melynda & Me


Melynda and I are best buds. It's hard to believe that we've been roomies for almost an entire year. We seriously have so much in common that we have such a great time together. It's so awesome when we are thinking the same thing at the same time, that actually happens quite often these days. We are planning on going biking lots this summer and hopefully visiting Bear Lake ALOT! Our next exciting adventure is our trip to Hawaii! We are going to have such a great time. Today we actually went tanning so that we can get a little color before the trip. M is making dinner tonight and it looks fabulous. I love that I have a friend as great as her!

1 comment:

TyGuy said...

I love that M has a friend as great as YOU!! I've always known Melynda as "perfect" friend material. It's not very often you find people of her quality ... and you are.
Love ya lots, Michelle