Sunday, August 26, 2007

Movie Satisfaction


I went to Becoming Jane with friends yesterday and I loved it! Truthfully, I didn't know much about Jane Austen until I saw this movie. I love that so many of the characters in her novels are based on real people in her life. I can't believe the things that Jane Austen went through, yet she still wrote so many awesome love stories, and never did marry herself. Interesting..... Maybe that's what I'm going to to have to do, write love stories the way I wish they could happen. This afternoon I've been watching Pride and Prejudice, the A&E version with Melynda. It's so darn good. If I ever turn in to anyone like Mrs. Bennett, someone shoot me! She drives me CRAZY. Okay, so definitely see the movie, I think you'll really like it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see it! Girl - I would DEFINITELY read a love story written by you! =D All of my teenage piano students LOVE Pride and Prejudice. Good music, too!

Mrs. Bennett said...

Hey, what's wrong with me? Kidding, I know, she's scary.

M- your favorite said...

I loved it also. It was a really good movie! I can't wait to read Pride and Prejudice! I really liked Jane Austin! Why can't our love life's be like that in Pride and Prejudice? OOH! Mr. Darcey! Where are you?