Thursday, August 23, 2007

Four Things

Mrs. Bennett (Michelle) sent me an email with some fun facts about her. I decided to post it on my blog so that others could see my responses as well.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Boat Rental
2. Campground Front Desk
3. H&R Block Tax Preparer
4. American Crafts Accounting

Four places I have lived:
1. Garden City (Bear Lake)
2. Logan
3. Orem
4. Maybe I should move ? :)

Four TV shows I like to Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Deal or No Deal
3. The Office
4. Lost

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Florida
3. Western Caribbean
4. New York

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. On Vacation (anywhere really)
2. Home in Bear Lake
3. At the Beach
4. somewhere with friends


Four places I like to shop:
1. Target
2. IKEA
3. Old Navy
4. Anywhere with cute home decor

Feel free to share these fun things on your blog too!

2 comments:

Mrs. Bennett said...

We like to shop at the same places. We'll have to take an IKEA trip sometime soon.

Michelle said...

NOOOOO - you don't need to move! Stay awhile, will ya?