Monday, August 13, 2007

Demolition Derby- Juab County Fair



On Saturday night Melynda and I went to the Demolition Derby in Nephi. We went last summer with Misty and Kyle too, so I guess you could say it's become a "tradition". Kyle has a couple of friends who actually participate, so it's more exciting when we can watch and route for someone we kind of know. Okay, so we don't actually know them, but close enough. One of Kyle's friends, Kurt #300, actually won this year. I must say that Norm and Kurt definitely had the best cars. They were old Chevy Impalas, and they apparently put some money into them to make them as good as they were. I don't think any other cars even came close to being as awesome as theirs. Not only did we have fun watching the real life version of bumper cars, we had a great time people watching. It's funny how many WT people come out to the derby and the county fair. My oh my, if my friend Emily were there she would have taken enough pictures to fill up her "Wall O'Mullets" picture wall because almost every guy that walked by had one! Let's just say that going to the demolition derby might be a once or twice a year kind of activity.

3 comments:

Ali said...

You are so WHITE TRASH & I love it!!! I am the biggest fan of the demolotion derby. We will need to go to one together.

Michelle said...

hahahaha - "Wall O'Mullets" - that is simply hilarious. Glad you guys had such a good time! Hope to see you soon!

M- your favorite said...

Yeah that was tons of fun. I am also glad that we are friends with Kyle and Misty! They are so cute! Can't wait for tonight! yeah baby it's a party!!