Thursday, August 16, 2007

All in Four years...

I was reading one of my friend's blogs and she had posted some things that she'd done 10 years ago. I was thinking about this and asking myself some of the same questions, but I decided to post about what fun things I've done over the past 4 years.

1. Graduated from USU with a degree in Accounting
2. Moved to Orem because I got my wonderful job at American Crafts. This was a huge step for me because I left all my friends and family behind. I must say, it's one of the best things I've ever done!
3. Went to San Francisco with Amanda and her parents
4. Worked at the boat rental during the summer. I can't believe we used to do that!
5. Made my best friends ever!
6. Went through the temple
7. Visited New York City with some great friends
8. Went to Daytona Beach, FL and to the Daytona Speedway
9. Bought my own Townhouse
10. Went to a NASCAR race
11. Went to Hawaii--I'll definitely go again sometime!
12. Bought my first brand new car, and since got another, I know, I'm CRAZY!
13. Became and Aunt for the first time and found out how much you could love a little person!
14. Leaned a ton in my job.
15. Found out how much my family means to me and that when it comes down to it, they're all that really matters.

5 comments:

Mrs. Bennett said...

I didn't know you bought another car - a new one besides the red one?

M- your favorite said...

I love that you listed all the awesome things that you have done the last 4 years. I am so proud of you. I love that I did some of that stuff with, which is so awesome! I love you to death. you are the best person! Thanks for everything! Love you

Michelle said...

HEY - whose that other michelle!? This is me - Michelle J. ... the REAL michelle! I LOVED this post, Kenj - I actually got teary (i know - i'm dorky). I'm so glad you're here in Orem. You sure have done a TON in the past couple of years. Wow!!

Mrs. Bennett said...

Hey, I'm real too. I am one of Kenj's old college roommates.

Kendra said...

You guys are so awesome! Thanks for all the nice compliments. Yeah, Mrs. Bennett, I got a new car this spring, it's white, but like my red car. It was just newer and I did it on a whim!