Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkin Carving Take 2



















Our favorite married friends invited us over for Halloween dinner and pumpkin carving. We had a GREAT time with Misty and Kyle. Misty made a cute little spiderweb cake and eyeballs (devied eggs) as part of our meal. After, we all picked a pattern and carved our pumpkins. Some of us were done quicker than others, but it was a great time socializing nonetheless. Melynda did the bat, Kyle the skull, Misty the window w/spider & cat, and mine is the pirate ship. I think they turned out so AWESOME!! I don't believe I've ever carved two pumpkins in one year. Tonight I think Melynda and I are going to stay home and hand out candy to the little kids trick or treating.

4 comments:

Parry's said...

Love that hat on you!!!

jackie said...

Awesome pumpkins! Looks like you guys had a great time. I think the pirate ship is awesome too, I haven't seen that one before!

Kendra said...

Thanks guys! Amber, thanks for getting the hat for me, I LOVE it! I was dying for one ever since I saw Lindsey wearing one this summer!

Vanessa Jane said...

wow I love all the pumpkins! so this little move has been a HARD adjustment! smaller towns are hard to get use to. I have felt a bit closterphobic:) but it is getting better. Dave is overwhelmed with his job, but he likes the people he works with. He does miss american crafts a whole lot though. anyway, tell everybody hello from dave and I love, vanessa moody