Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Re-doing

So I've been wanting to re-do my room for awhile. Mom, Dad, & Linds helped me paint the walls this spring, and I liked that, but now I'm just done with the red. Every room in my house has red. Don't get me wrong, I obviously like red, but I think I'm just ready for a break. Let's just face it, I love to decorate, and my room is ready and waiting. I just got new rugs and towels for my bathroom at Kohls today. It was a perfect day because it was a one-day sale so I got everything for 50% off. Gotta love those sales! I decided to go with chocolate brown, orange, and sage green for the bathroom. I got a great deal on some frames at Roberts and painted them so cute. I have a couple more things to finish up in there and then I'll post some pics, but so far, I love it and I'm having fun. I'm on the lookout for a cute quilt for my bed, so if anyone has any ideas, I'm up for some suggestions. I'm thinking something in chocolate brown would be really cute since my bed and the rest of my furniture is cream. I'm looking forward to getting some more good deals and making my room so darn cute. I've watched that show Decorating Cents with Mom so many times that I can't wait to take the before and after pics and figure out just how much I paid to make awesome changes!

4 comments:

Lindsey Hansen said...

Hey Kenj! I just thought I would post AFTER I saw your bathroom! :) I LOVE it and can't wait to see what your bedroom turns out to be! I loved all the ideas you were telling me today! You are going to make it look so cute and make me want to decorate... something! hahaha I'm going to miss you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to post some pictures!

WHAT NEWS WITH THE BEUTS said...

yep I think that sounds just like you!

Michelle said...

Fun project!