Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Melynda and I actually made it FHE last Monday where we got to carve pumpkins. It's been a few years since I've last carved a pumpkin, so it was actually kind of fun, all but the gutting that is! Melynda's pumpkin turned out so cute! I love the big smile, and he looks so happy when he's lit up. Thank heavens for the little pumpkin carving kits with the small little knives, pokers, and patterns. Without them, my carving of the cat would NEVER have been possible! We had a great time, and are looking forward to making new friends in our ward, so I'm glad we went.

3 comments:

Parry's said...

So cute and So Fun!

Lindsey Hansen said...

KENDRA I love them! They look so good! How cute!

Michelle said...

Very festive. I'm so glad you came on Saturday AND Sunday - I love being able to see you! Have fun at FHE tonight!