Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Birthday Scoop


So yesterday was my 27th birthday, and I still am not quite of the shock! I can't even believe that I'm already in my "late 20's". I had a great day, thanks to all my awesome friends and family. Lindsey decorated my office so cute with balloons and brought fresh KrispyKremes in too. I must say I was a little embarassed, but hey, it was my birthday and it was really cute of her. A bunch of us (Julie, Sarah, Amy, Ali, Melynda, Lindsey,Molly, Amanda & Brad) went to dinner at Chili's and then came back for cake and ice cream. I'm sure you can tell by the picture that I absolutely loved the cake! German Chocolate cake is my all-time fav and Melynda did a great job making it! Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special!

7 comments:

jackie said...

Awesome Cake! That looks so cool! MMmmm I wish I could have had a taste! Good Job Melynda!

Parry's said...

Are those cupcakes? What kind of holder? It looks cool!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kenj!!! Twas a fun time celebrating. ;)

M- your favorite said...

Cute! It looks so cute! I love it. What a good idea :}

Lindsey Hansen said...

Man were those cupcakes ever so YUMMY! I had such a blast. I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday.. i wanted it to be special. (SpAcial) lol.

WHAT NEWS WITH THE BEUTS said...

Kendra happy birthday hope it was a great day!!

Michelle said...

Mmmmmmmmm ...

27 ain't so bad! :)