Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cream Puffs




Lindsey and Mollie made some YUMMY YUMMY cream puffs tonight. It was their first time making them and they did so awesome! I have always loved cream puffs and I think that now that McKenna has tried them, she loves them too! Okay, so they really didn't squeeze pudding directly into her mouth, but we thought it would be a funny pic. I think she might have been a little disappointed that we didn't let her eat it that way.
Today we had a great time shopping in Logan, sewing curtains for Mckenna's room, and painting frames for Mom's room and for Jackie's house. I always love to get with my sisters and my mom and have a good time. I'm so happy that we're all such great friends!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

kendra, you are so creative, I really like the papers you chose! the cream puff pictures are fun, and they were delicious!

M- your favorite said...

Cute Back ground!! I love it! I'm glad that you had fun with your sisters and mom. They are so much fun to hang out with.

But to tell you the truth I'm glad your back.

Missed you!

Michelle said...

M DOES miss you when you're gone.

Tyler and I watched Good Eats the other night when Alton made cream puffs. So, we've been THINKING about it - we usually don't get past that thinking phase, though.

Your puffs look great! I want to see the curtains you made. McKenna is so dang cute!

Wow! on the background. Nice. Did you have to download and type codes and everything? I really want someone that will just pre-make the backgrounds and let me choose.