Saturday, January 12, 2008

Lindsey Turns 19!



Yesterday Linds turned 19! I can't beleive that my baby sister is 19, it's so CRAZY! Jackie came down early in the day and we surprised Lindsey at work with cupcakes at break time. She was so excited to see Jackie and McKenna, and I was so proud of myself for keeping their visit a secret! We tried to go to The Olive Garden last night, but the wait was an hour and 45 minutes, so we decided to go to Ottavio's instead. I think it was delicious and the atmosphere was great! They had a guy there who played the accordian. He came to our table and played a few songs that the girls requested. It was awesome! Lindsey really liked it when all of the servers sang Happy Birthday in Italian, accompanied by the accordian. It did sound really pretty. After dinner, we all came back to my house for cupcakes. As you can see, McKenna loved the cupcakes! She actually ate that one before we went to dinner and before we frosted it, so it was a little less messy! She was so good all day and really so much fun! Linds had alot of friends from her ward come over and they all ended up playing karaoke in the basement for a few hours. It sounded like they had a great time. Melynda, Shea, Jackie, and I all stayed upstairs and played Buzz Word, a game that Linds got for her birthday. It was a really fun time!

7 comments:

Parry's said...

What great sisters Lindsey has! Looks so fun and dang cute pictures of Mckenna!

M- your favorite said...

That was a lot of fun! Yeah! Happy Birthday Lindz. I love having you live down here. You are so much fun to lbe with.

Thanks Kenj- for making the yummest cupcakes! That was a lot of fun!

Mrs. Bennett said...

wow - can't believe she's 19!

Jess/Nate&Family said...

Just love the blog! And I haven't seen you in a long time. I got to your blog through your sisters. . . ya know you guys are sure lucky to have one another you can just feel the love and I admire and envy it! Your so fun and I love our little moments of laughter when your here. .
Jessica Ward

Ashlee said...

looks like a fun party! happy birthday lindsey, we miss you:( looks like provo is just TOO much fun! p.s. what is buzz word?

jackie said...

I love this "Love Song" song! I wrote it down a while ago to put it on my ipod.

Lindsey Hansen said...

THANK YOU for giving me such a great birthday! It meant a lot to me! Everyone made it so special for me! I have such great friends and FAMILY! I love all you guys!!!