Monday, December 3, 2007

Temple Square


Friday night we five girls went to Temple Square and the Cheescake Factory. It was a great time. We went and put our names on the list at Chessecake Factory and then went to Salt Lake to see the lights. It took a while to find a parking spot, maybe even longer than we actually spent at Temple Square, but it was worth it! The lights were really pretty, but I was sad that there weren't more. I'm sure that back in the day there were more lights on the bigger trees. Our overall wait for the Cheesecake Factory was about 4 hours. Wow! That's a long wait, but at least we went and did something fun in between. I'm so glad that Lindsey is down here. We have so much fun together. I'm glad that we got out of town this weekend and had such a fun time!

6 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

We miss american crafts too. dave's job is way longer hours and visiting his co workers is not as fun as it was visiting you guys. I don't know about this whole Logan thing. I love our ward, but it is such a small town to me.

Lindsey Hansen said...

CUTE KENJ! That was such a fun time! I had such a blast with you guys! I like having fun things like that to do with you! it's the best! I LOVE YOu!

M- your favorite said...

That was tons of fun. I am so glad that we didn't just go up for the cheesecake factory. I'm glad we did something else so we didn't have to wait so long. But all in all I would say that is was a great night. I'd do it again.

Michelle said...

Awesome pictures! I hope we make it out there this year. It's so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I Love Temple Square! I hope I get down there to see the beautiful lights and enjoy the spirit of Temple Square! Thanks for sharing your pictures and letting me enjoy it from a far!

Michelle said...

Hey you - we put together some Christmas cards tonight for the 17th day of Christmas. We had so much fun - and the cards turned out darling! I'm excited to make some of my own soon. Thank you so much, Kenj. You are so sweet and thoughtful. We sure love that you are family!!! I'll post the pics of the kids and their cards soon. Love you!