Sunday, September 16, 2007

I love Fall







Tonight Lindsey and I went for a drive up Provo Canyon to see the beautiful Fall colors. I have always loved fall so much because the mountains become so full of color and the temperature goes down where I like it. The mountains are beginning to be dotted with red and orange. We had a great time together enjoying the colors.

Lindsey hadn't been to Squaw peak yet, so we drove up there too and enjoyed the overlook into Utah Valley. We could see all of Utah lake and actually quite a ways north and south. I think she enjoyed seeing the view from above. We've been having a great time together now that we live so close. It's actually really great to have someone from my fam live so close. I love it!!! Hope you enjoy the pretty fall pics.

5 comments:

chloe said...

So pretty!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures! Oh man, I love the fall too!

Thank you so much for your help on Saturday. You and Lindz are awesome!

M- your favorite said...

OOH! I missed out. They are so pretty! I love the fall. I love jacket weather, it's the best! good job on the pictures! They are very pretty!

Parry's said...

How fun to have your sister so close! I love fall to because Quick N tasty is over...It brings a different feeling to me a better one. Definetly calmer season at Bear LAke!

Amy said...

The pictures are beautiful, and I'm sure you'll bring back even more from your trip to Nauvoo! I'll miss you but I'm glad Lindsey's here to make me laugh at work. Heaven only knows I'll need it this week!