Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Go Jazz!!!


We went to the Jazz game on Monday night. Yes, this was our 4th game within one month! We have had tons of fun going to the games. Lindsey and Mollie got to come with us this time, and we had a great time watching Kyle Korver make 6 3-point shots that night! It was AMAZING!!! We were sitting in the "lucky" section that got the little blow-up noise makers. We are lucky to have been to 4 games, all of which the Jazz won! I don't think I've been into the Jazz this much since John Stockton and Karl Malone played. It's so much fun to have a good, winning team!

8 comments:

Mrs. Bennett said...

We were there too, to bad we missed you!

Michelle said...

Did ya all get your free hotdogs? :)

jackie said...

I almost wish we would have gone to that game instead, it sounds like it was amazing! But that's alright, we still had fun when we went. Love you!

M- your favorite said...

GO JAZZ GO!! It's well worth it because of the FREE HOT DOGS!!! I love the Jazz this year- it's fun to get into a team like this! YEAH!! BABY!!!

Lindsey Hansen said...

THAT WAS A FUN GAME!!!!I'm glad mollie and I got to go with you! It was such a blast!

M- your favorite said...

WHAT I LOVE THE SIDE PICTURE! CUTE!! WHEN DID YOU DO THAT? CUTE!!

Chris Clark said...

shoot ill be up on the 20th wanna take me to a playoff game :D

Misty said...

Go Jazz! Too bad they didn't make it further. We're shooting for Boston now.