Monday, June 11, 2007

Me and the Babe


I can't think of anything else quite as fun as being an aunt. It has been so much fun to watch McKenna grow and change over the past nine months. She's such a cute little thing and is definitely full of personality! She seems to know exactly what she wants at all times. She's now got both of her two bottom front teeth. She's so much fun! I love to see her get dressed up in her cute little summer dresses and her cute little swimming suits too. She's so much fun!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

OMYHECK!!! She is so dang cute - just to die for cute! What gorgeous eyes - and beautiful face. She's lucky to have an aunt like you.

M- your favorite said...

She is the cutest little thing. I loved it when she would let me hold her- I died everytime she would skrunch up her little nose. OOH! she is so cute!!

jackie said...

That picture is so dang cute of you two! I love how McKenna is smiling! I'm going to have to get a copy of that one!

Michelle said...

I have to admit, Kenj - I'm missin' ya in the blogging world. I haven't seen much of you lately either. Missin', missin', missin'! :) Love ya lots!