Monday, June 11, 2007

Hawaii





We had an AWESOME time in Hawaii. Seven days in Maui and three days in Oahu! Wow! We are so lucky to have been able to go and spend that long there. We did so many fun things from the beach to Pearl Harbor and Luau's and Sunset Cruises to the PCC. The people in Hawaii are so nice and friendly pretty much wherever you go. Melynda and I saw many beautiful sunsets and enjoyed walking along the beach too. Big Beach was probably one of the coolest places that we went to. I would have to say that Boogie Boarding was one of my most favorite things that we did there. The water was a beautiful crystal blue and warm. It was actually really refreshing to jump in and cool off from the heat. It was so much fun to have the whole family there in Hawaii together. It's our first vacation since the babe joined the family. She was too cute in her new little swimming suits and sun dresses. I'm so glad that Melynda and Leah could come too. M's definitely part of the family so there's no reason why she shouldn't have been there! I will most definitely go back to Hawaii someday because it was so pretty and really alot of fun!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww, Kenj! Good pictures - good post. You are a sweetie! I didn't even know you guyz went boogie boarding! Must not have been one of Melynda's favorites, eh? I'm so glad M has you for a friend - and I was able to meet you and gain you for a friend as well. Thanks for joining us for dinner tonight! I've missed you! Lotsa Love goin' your way!!!

chloe said...

So jealous!!! Glad you had a great time!

M- your favorite said...

Kenj- I love being part of the family! They are great, I love to hang out with them. Thanks for letting me be part of your family. I would have missed a great trip. Michelle- Are you kidding- I loved boogie booarding- I was the first to do it with linz. We had a great time!

Lindsey Hansen said...

You BET we had a great time! Melynda seemed to be braver than me at first. But I was the one who lasted the longest out of all of them! :) I was quite sad to find out about Big Beach the last day we were in Maui. Oh well.. Next time right? In about a year or so right? I'm glad Melynda is part of our family too. She is a blast!