Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Two of a Kind






I thought I should get a picture of Shean and Jack in their plaid shirts. Shean is a cowboy wannabe, and I think he's going to try to get Jack to be the same. That's okay because I think they look cute! Jack is really his daddy's little boy when it comes to looks. I'll have to try and find a picture of Shean when he was a baby and we can compare.


We just got this new jumper for Jack. He's trying to get it figured out, and in the process, he's enjoying the toys and mirror that are attached. I just love the look on his face in the second picture, and you can see how squeezable his little face has gotten. His attention span is pretty short, so I'm trying to give him different things to do throughout the day. He's a fun and busy little boy!

9 comments:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

seriously kendra, I want to squeeze him! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! Miss you!

Maren said...

I'm so sad that you moved, but very happy Shean found a good job! Jack is absolutely adorable...love the cheeks!!!

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

I love that last picture too. I want to squeeze him too! Luckily you'll be back by me soon! I cannot wait til that day.

Donna said...

What a happy little boy! He looks like he is really ready to learn all about everything he sees! I love the plaid shirts! He looks so grown up and it's only been a couple of weeks! Miss him!!! and you and Shean of course!

jackie said...

Looks like he loves exploring his new jumper! Love his hair! He's so adorable and we miss him so much! Thank goodness for webcams! Can't wait for our trip in May so we can play with little Jack! Hope you'll come visit me often when we move!

Leslie Garbanati said...

Kendra....so fun to see your blog! I am not even sure how I got here...blog stalking! Your family is soooo cute..lucky girl. My blog is private, but I can add you if you want....email me at lesliegarb88@yahoo.com! It is so fun to see my neighbor girl all grown up and happy! YEAH! Love ya-Leslie Harris

Amy & Eric said...

Oh my goodness Kenj!! Jack is so stinkin' cute!! I want to meet that adorable little guy. When will you be back in Orem? We'll definitely get together. Until then...my number is still the same :)

Julie Hamilton said...

We have the same jumper. :) Connor really enjoyed it once he figured it out and used it for months!!! It was a lifesaver for cleaning the house. I can't believe how grown up he is getting. Little Jack is so, so, so adorable!!!

OPORG said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-melihat-dm-instagram-di-web