Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Married 1 Month!

I guess since we've been married one month now, it's probably a good time to finally put some pictures on my blog! This past month has been the best month of my life so far. Shean is the best husband, and I still feel like I'm living a dream. Our wedding was so beautiful, and there's nothing about the day that I would have changed. Thanks to everyone, especially my parents who helped make it exactly what I wanted. I know my mom never wants to make another pumpkin roll in her life, but I think everyone really enjoyed the great food. Thanks to everyone who joined in celebrating a very special occassion with us. We love you all and are looking forward to many happy years to come!

11 comments:

Mrs. Bennett said...

You look gorgeous!

Amber said...

I have been waiting for you to post pictures! I was out of town with family and missed the reception, but am so glad it turned out well! We should plan a time and all have dinner together or something! Congrats again!

chloe said...

Seriously gorgeous! Oh, to be as beautiful as you are...one can only wish!

Steph said...

Congrats! Those pictures are so fun! It looks like it was a wonderful day! COngrats congrats!

Alexie said...

So pretty!! You look beautiful!!

Nicole said...

You look so gorgeous and the day looks like it was just beautiful! The snow is so pretty!! The shoes picture is adorable. They are all so neat. I am so so happy for you!!

Ashlee said...

what an awesome day-look at that blue sky! you look simply gorgeous, and i love your colors! can't WAIT to see pics of the reception i missed, post 'em soon:)

Maren said...

You look absolutely gorgeous Kenj! I'm sorry we missed your reception...early labor is no fun! I'm so happy for you and Shean. He's is such an awesome guy! Love ya!

Donna said...

It is so fun to see these pics on your blog. I have looked at them all a few times but you both look so good together and so VERY happy!
Now it seems like a blur it all happened so fast!!! What a special day is was!

Parry's said...

Wow! So sad i missed it! Awesome pictures. I am so happy for you!

zmhansen said...

Kinja,
I am so glad I stumbled on your blog from Maren's. I didn't get to due to our very sick family at that time so I so glad I got to see you in your pretty dress all dolled up. The pictures are beautiful! So fun! I am so happy for you and Shean. (did I get the spelling right this time?)
Love,
Marci