Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

So, it's been a long time since I've blogged. I've been having a great summer. Over the past few weeks, I've been busy dating the greatest guy ever! Here's a couple of pictures of our last date. He always plans the greatest dates. Last night we went to Temple Square and enjoyed the visitor's center and the beautiful grounds. We went to dinner at The Garden Restaurant at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building. The view from the top of the building was AMAZING! Things are going great and I'm having the time of my life!

11 comments:

Mrs. Bennett said...

Um. . . details! who is he? That is awesome girl.

Donna said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! We are so happy that you are happy! Can't wait to meet him! You look great together!

jackie said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you're having the time of your life...what could be better? Love you!

jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Hansen said...

WAY CUTE KENJ!! i love to hear all about it from you. It makes me so happy that you're so happy! I bet that was a really fun date! LOVE YOU!

Michelle said...

Sounds so fun! You two DO look really good together!
I haven't been able to see you for awhile, so we need to plan a get-together again. Are we gonna stick with the usual goodness and do Chinese food? :)

Lindsey Hansen said...

Congrats! you won an award. check out my blog. :)

Misty said...

What?? looks like your having fun that's great. Let's double sometime.

Amy said...

Kenj-you're still glowing! I love the pictures!

Nicole said...

Kendra,
That is great!! You look absolutely darling and I am so thrilled you are having a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Also, I just posted about some So You Think You Can Dance pics I have to sell, they are for the West Valley show. I had read that you and your friends were fans so I thought I would ask if you are interested. They are really great seats. You can email me if you are interested or post on my blog. sammi_nickel@yahoo.com

Love,
Nicole

angie curtis said...

hey kendra- I've heard sooo much from your mom and janie. They are so happy, me too! It sounds like you two are having a great time!