Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You know what this means?


This means Spring is very, very near! The greatest thing about these pics is that they were taken right outside my house. I didn't even have to go to St. George for these pictures. I love the spring time for the new bright green leaves and especially the blossoming trees. I can't think of anything prettier than blossoming crab apple trees in the spring. The purple, pink, and white are so pretty together. I am looking forward to going to St. George with Amy this weekend for some fun in the sun!

4 comments:

jackie said...

I forgot you were going to St. George this weekend! Lucky you! I hope you have fun w/Amy. I love the blossoms too, it reminds me of "popcorn popping on the apricot tree"! Wish we had blossoms here, but that won't be happening for quite some time!

Lindsey Hansen said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN ST GEORGE!!! I am so excited for spring too! It makes me so happy! I am going to miss amy too by the way :(

Michelle said...

What awesome pictures, Kenj!

Amy said...

I can't wait till you get home. I miss you like crazy. But I hope you're LOVING Italy and I can't wait to hear all about it!