Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bath Time




Jack is getting so big! He's 4 months now, and boy has the time gone by quickly! He's loving solid foods now, especially the green beans and bananas. He's such a happy boy and talks all the time. Shean and I both love his smiles, and they melt our hearts every time we see them!




We've just started out on a new adventure in our lives. We are living in Cheyenne, WY for a couple of months. Shean got a wonderful new job working for TriStar Constructors on a pipeline. It's definitely a change living here, but I'm happy that Shean was blessed with this new job, and especially that it's one that he absolutely LOVES! After this short job is over, the next pipeline he'll be working on is in North Salt Lake, which means, we are going to be moving back into our home in Orem! Who would have ever thought?? Not me! I'm actually really excited about it though. It's going to be nice to be home in our own place, but I'm still going to miss living by my Mom & Dad and Jackie's family too. I never knew how wonderful it would be to have family, and especially your own mom around when you had kids of your own. I'm going to miss that so much! Good thing living in Orem won't be as far away from Mom as we are now! I hope Jack will give her plenty of reason to visit often :)




We finally found a place that will rent to us month-to-month just yesterday, so we're hoping to "move out" of this hotel and into that place tomorrow. I'm going to be happy when I can cook again, and we're not living in one room with a U-haul out in front of the hotel! I just got a list of books to read from Melynda yesterday because I'm trying to keep busy, and she's the queen of reading! I'm excited to get one or two of them today when I get out. I figure I might as well join the blogging world again since I don't have any family to hang out with anymore. This will be my "family" time to keep in touch and keep you updated!




Hope you enjoy the pics of Jack!

7 comments:

jackie said...

Just got on the computer for a bit while I'm waiting for Shea to service his car and was so happy to see that you had a post! I miss you guys so much and am happy to see pics of Jack! Glad you get to move into a place tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics of it and Jack eating his baby food:) Good luck with everything and hope you find some good books to read! At least you have places to shop, right?

Misty said...

Yea, I feel like I have been waiting forever to see new pics of your family. Glad you found a place and it will be fun to have you closer once you get SLC. Jack's a cutie. Hope to see more pics soon.

Amber said...

He is getting SO big and he is darling!

So excited that you are coming back to Orem! I'm going to make a countdown chain to when we get to be neighbors again.

Nicole said...

Hi Kendra, That little guy is adorable I can see so much of you in him. I LOVE the picture of him with the little hat on on the side. What a handsome little man. I am glad your husband got a job and things are looking great for your guys again, I am glad also you will be blogging more often... it will be great to see how your doing. Keep in touch! :)

M- your favorite said...

HI welcome back. Jack really is a cutie! Can't wait to see him in person!

Donna said...

I should have known that you would have time to blog a little now! At least for a day or two until you are moving into your little home and get settled again. We are going to miss you too! Thanks for those nice things that you said about me. I think that I took it for granted a little to be by my cute little kids and so close to see you anytime. I will be glad to come and visit but it may be in Orem! Have fun doing some things that you enjoy doing for awhile in your humble abode!

Michelle said...

Awwwwwww .... he is SUCH a cutie-pa-tootie! Hooray for the voyage BACK to Orem. :) It'll be fun to see ya around more!