Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Catch Up!











I know it's been a few months since I posted, so here's a quick little "catch-up." Shean and I are both living in Bear Lake now with my parents. Shean has been working here since the middle of August building houses for ProLux with my dad. The first part of September, I was admitted to the hospital because of elevated liver enzymes and high blood pressure. Turns out, they still don't know what is causing the elevated liver enzymes, and I still have high blood pressure, so I was forced to leave American Crafts earlier than expected. Instead of being on bed rest at home in Orem all by myself 24 hours a day, I decided to come up at stay here at Mom & Dad's.

Things are looking good with the baby. I had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, and they said that he's right on schedule and looking healthy. That is truly a blessing! I am getting progressively more nervous and more excited with each day that passes. It's going to be such a huge change!

Because we are living up here for work, we are trying to sell our townhouse in Orem. I have created a blog to show pictures of our place, so if you or anyone that you know is interested, please let us know. It makes me sad to sell, but sometimes life doesn't go exactly as we have planned, right? The blog is located at http://waterlefeforsale.blogspot.com/ .
This past weekend, we went to Jackson Hole and saw the Tetons. It was Shean's first time to go to Jackson and the Tetons. I think he thoroughly enjoyed himself. We were also able to see the Rexburg and Idaho Falls temples on the way to Grandma Rob's house. Mom and Dad came with us and we were able to have dinner with Mom's brother and his new wife, and also got to go to Texas Roadhouse for my birthday dinner. Yummy! We had an enjoyable weekend, and I'm sure that it's the last time I'll be allowed to go anywhere before the baby is born.

9 comments:

CPAmind said...

I cant believe that your baby is almost here...and i was wondering how come you arent on msn anymore. Good luck with everything!

Nicole said...

Oh Kendra I am so excited for you and so happy that things are looking ok even with your complications. I am glad you can be home with your mom to help take care of you. Please keep us posted on how your doing. I sure will be thinking about you. :)

Alexie said...

I'm so excited for you!! Bed rest can't be fun though, at least you are with your mom though. I can't wait to see pics of the little guy when he gets here!! So much fun!!

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Yay You FINALLY Updated!! So Glad to Hear things are Well!!

M- your favorite said...

WOW! I hope you keep posting since you are now in Bear Lake. I can't wait to talk and see you soon. I am glad you are okay and things are looking good for baby! I can't believe it's almost here. WOW!

Michelle said...

Whew! Talk about a whirlwind of catch up going on!! You're in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully being at home with extra help will alleviate any extra stress. I'm excited to hear news of the babe! Good luck with selling your house-the moving around-and bed rest. Bless your heart! Sure miss you and think of you often. Lotsa love!

Misty said...

What is your exact due date in november? Not to much longer hang in there and glad you can be close to fam.

zmhansen said...

Kendra,
I was very sorry to hear of your condition. Bed rest isn't as fun as it is cracked up to be, huh! Although there will be days after your little guy is born that you will want a day of "bed rest!" Good luck to you. I hope all goes well.
Love,
Marci

Taufer Family said...

Kendra! I can't believe your little guy is almost here! I was so worried about you when I heard about your condition, but you are a trooper I know you can get through it! It's crazy with what life throws at ya but you are doing awesome taking it and making the best out of it! You're in our prayers! Hang in there!